Background HTML Whitewashed

Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome, Monday...

Some weekends just tucker you out!  In a good way, but tuckered the same!  And after the chaotic tumble of friends and family, Monday ushers in its own kind of dread...

Dishes Piled high remind me of the table surrounded, good food wrapped up in laughter and fellowship.

Laundry Spilling over shares the story of projects finished and new ones started. 

And Quietness Echoing Loud lets me know that everyone has gone off to work or school, and those stacked dishes and stained clothes wait for me alone...

The arrival of another Monday.  Sometimes I don't really welcome those Monday kind of days.

But, then I opened the back door to bits of the early morning beauty and my heart fell right on over.

 
 
 
As I approached the barn yard, how could I not smile back at this adorable little face, just waiting for me?
 
 
 
Is it breakfast yet?
 
And all of sudden Monday was a Welcome kind of Day.  With its own kind of Happy.
 
May your Monday usher in a week filled with the things that fill your heart right on up to overflowing.
 
Graced by Beauty this Monday, Jane

No comments: