Background HTML Whitewashed

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Coons and Blooms


Gotcha!


It took 4 days, but the masked raider is in the bag (err...trap).  I may not be the fastest trapper in the west, but I am patient!  I think he's giving me the evil eye...

 
Not a happy boy!  I don't think he appreciated the scenic ride down to Deep Creek.   Now he's giving Sami, my niece, the evil eye!
 
 
Sami is quite the city girl and had a blast documenting her rural adventures for her family and friends!   She took pics by the hundreds and then videod the coon release!  If only I knew how to upload videos!  It's kinda like we're on National Geographic or something!  I found myself narrating the whole event...so, on second thought, I am now glad I don't know how to upload videos... don't even try to imagine it.  Just happy that Mr. Coon has a new home and no one (meaning me) was injured in the very, very, dangerous release manuever!
 
And then, to make the day even better, look what surprised us out under the oak trees...
 
 
Spring has been sneaking up on us!
 
I've just been too busy perfecting my trapping skills to notice...
 
 
Fair Iris heralding the Spring parade,
you offer the sweetest worship this Sunday hallowed.
 
 
And this my prayer for you, dear ones,
May your worship be graced always
by the simple and utter loveliness
of all He has created just for you...
 
Always,
      Jane
 

No comments: