Background HTML Whitewashed

Friday, February 14, 2014

Otter Love

Sometimes it takes a team to make a Valentine's Day special... Like the staff at the Georgia Aquarium.

I'm in Otter Love...

 
Simply precious...especially if you love otters.  Which I guess I do, because, well, just Adorable!
 
Catch the whole story here.  (Be forewarned...Cuteness Alert)
 
And it makes me realize that sometimes it takes a whole lot of effort, and thought, and time to show someone just how much you care...even if you are an otter.  The Otter Team at the Georgia Aquarium obviously knows this.  And they do a splendid job of sharing the love.
 
Praying that you have someone taking all the time and thought and effort to show you just how much you are loved.  Might I be among those wishing you Love this day?  I know someone else who is just crazy in Love with you too...
 
"The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying,
Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love:
therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
                                                            Jeremiah 31:3 
 
Happy Valentine's Day
Loved Ones!

No comments: