Background HTML Whitewashed

Monday, March 17, 2014

Beauty Preserved

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words... I've heard it said.  But for me, a picture is also worth a million memories, all wrapped up into joy... so it is with this very special print of Mom.



It is a precious remembrance of times together.  Her beautiful smile reaching out to lift my countenance and remind me of glorious celebrations...

my husband, my children, sweet grand-angel... gathered up in one place...

the moments of that day girding the thousands of days after...

Love this so much...  It was Mom's last birthday party.  So very, very glad we have these memories captured in print.

And I loved taking this beautiful family portrait and creating a special keepsake... I learned the technique on Pinterest.  If you've never checked Pinterest out, then, well, I'm at a loss for words!

Pinterest... So many Creative People...Oh. My. Goodness.  The things you can do... Just saying!  Anyway, the creative people (love you) have graciously given away their secrets and shared how to preserve beauty on old distressed wooden doors.  How awesome is that?!

This family portrait was the perfect piece to start with.  And then I couldn't stop!

 
Travis and Kelli walking thru the Wedding Garden...
Blissful Happiness


 
Katie and Jordan on their Wedding Beach...
Simply Adored
 
So much fun!  I'm like the Mod-Podge Queen... And very happy just looking at each sweet face.  Family, you make my heart smile...  When I can't hug your neck in person, I can cherish the memories in print  :-)
 
A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.
                                                               ~ Eudora Welty
 
May each photograph you hold in your hands capture the moments dear, bringing joy to your heart and a smile to your soul.
 
In Grace Always, Jane  
 
 

No comments: