Background HTML Whitewashed

Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Remembering...

 

So, so true... our journey is taking us down the road of memories these past weeks.  The loss is still sharp, but the remembering brings sharing, the sharing brings smiles and the smiles lift our hearts...

For any on this grief journey, you know too well the weight of the memories.  Praying yours are truly a gift, bringing peace to shattered dreams, and hope to your hurting hearts...

Might your weekend bring unexpected moments of joy
along the remembering road,
My Love, Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am currently looking for someone with Cancer to share their medical reports with me. I am a phd student working on my thesis. I am willing to pay 300 dollars for medical reports. (patients name and identifiable information will be erased.) I hope you are interested. My email is krista7707 at Hotmail dot com