Background HTML Whitewashed

Friday, October 19, 2018

Honoring a Memory...

I had another post ready to go today... and then...

this arrived in our email... A reminder that pancreatic cancer is still taking too many precious lives from our midst:

Hi Jane

Today is a rough day for me... as today marks one year since my life was turned upside down.  

One year ago on October 19th, 2017... my wife, best friend, and soulmate was taken away from this world by pancreatic cancer.



And that's why I tell everyone, hold your loved ones tight and never forget to tell them how much you love them.

Life can change in an instant... we just never know.

Her passing was one of the most difficult times of my life.. but it was also illuminating as well.

As soon as The Sacred Plant community heard about her passing, support poured in from all over the globe.

I received phone calls, emails, hand-written letters and cards, books, teddy bears, Christmas ornaments, gifts and messages of love...

I simply couldn't believe how much love and true compassion came from this community...

I couldn't have made it through this without you.  And I still appreciate your help, calls, messages, and letters - they keep me going.

And, it's a reminder of why we do what we do.  We are all in this together and I thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart.

Corinne and I started on this mission when her father, Stan was sent to hospice care after being diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and METS to the brain.

We started researching alternative therapies as a way to make his final days less painful... but instead discovered the life-saving ability of medical cannabis.

Since then, I have seen over and over how the sacred plant can and does save the lives of people all around the world.

Sadly, even with the many successes of medical cannabis... it is not a "cure-all."

Even in her final days, Corinne was a true believer of the healing powers of medical cannabis.

For the last year since her passing, I've continued the advocacy that Corinne and I started.

In fact, I am now even more committed to helping make this plant accessible to everyone with safe access laws that also allow researchers to do the must needed clinical trials.

In loving honor of my beautiful wife, Corinne and her passionate advocacy, we've created a tribute page to honor her life and all she's done for this movement and mission...

We'll be airing her expert interview she recorded for our Season 1 docuseries, The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed.

I love, appreciate and cherish you and everyone in our community.

From the bottom of my heart,

John and Corinne Malanca

*          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

Our hearts and prayers are continually lifted for the families and loved ones in the fight against this ruthless disease.   John's tribute to Corinne speaks to the heart of this fight... it is the never-ending Story of Love that holds us together when all around us falls apart.

We stand, together to battle for Health, and Healing and Wholeness... and until we arrive at the place of a cure, we honor the Warriors with everything we have!

In Grace, Always,
                         Jane


No comments: