Background HTML Whitewashed

Friday, November 10, 2017

Helyn's Plant-Based Kitchen

Another Resource for the Whole-Food, Plant-Based Journey...

Helyn's Plant-Based Kitchen

Helyn loves gardening and hiking boots, sunsets and horses, a quiet country life ...she might be my kind of happy friend!  On her website she shares a bit more of herself :

"Besides cooking and blogging I love my two kitties, exploring the mountains with my sweet man,  thrift store shopping and working on home improvement projects.  My family is the fiber of my soul.  I love them unconditionally, infinitely and eternally."

{Smitten}

Helyn has some amazing plant-based recipes on her website...






Helyn has the heart of a giver...

"When I was two years old, I wanted to be a nurse.  So that I could help people.  I hope, in some small way, that I am fulfilling that childhood dream of helping others live a healthier, happier life by sharing my plant-strong recipes and nutritional education with my readers."

Yes, Helyn, you are spreading hope and happiness.  You make the journey sweeter... So grateful for your dedication and hard work!

In Grace Tonight,
Always,
Jane

No comments: