Background HTML Whitewashed

Monday, January 7, 2019

My Wish...

It's already a week into a brand New Year!!  And where has the time gone?  We've celebrated anniversaries with friends and birthdays with grands...


... all the while cleaning up from Christmas festivities and deciding to enjoy the lovely winter finery just a little bit longer!



And the days have rolled into happy!  Like the tractor ride with Pepaw and Christian... smiles splitting the heart!



And Log Home happenings that make me grin!




I am not one to pick a word of the year... not usually... but Gratitude is bubbling over right now and brings me to My Wish for you this year.  It's not just a word, but more a desire for the days ahead...

I Wish You Enough
 ~ copyright belongs to Bob Perks

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys
in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

And I wish you enough "Hellos"
to get you through the final "Goodbye."


May this year be filled with Gratitude drawn deep from life's joys and the Grace that carries us through each and every heartache.

Happy New Year!
My Love, Always,
                         Jane

No comments: