Background HTML Whitewashed

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Redecorating!

Call it Spring Cleaning.  Or needing a fresh start. Or even a bit of insanity... But the blog is getting a redo. 

Hope you don't mind...

I've been fiddling around with the blog design features today and have sort of gotten carried away.  I'm the most technically-challenged one in the family, so it's taking some time.  Forgive the construction dust if you've visited through-out the day.  Not sure I've got it right yet, and I think I've changed pics and colors a thousand times. 

And... it will probably change again.  Just because I can.  I love learning a new skill.  Sometimes I get carried away.  Forgive.

Besides, we're still waiting...  It's driving me crazy!!

And I'm not the only one:


Praying your day was more "settled" than ours.

In Grace waiting still,
                            Jane

No comments: