Background HTML Whitewashed

Friday, April 22, 2016

The Truth About Cancer: A Review

I promised a review...

And I am finding it hard to wrap it all up in a neat little package!  A single blog post could not possibly do justice in reviewing The Truth About Cancer Docu-Series that we just watched...

There's just no organizing my thoughts!  Words tumble out in a rough overview...

Unbelievable.  Amazing.   Do I trust it?   Powerful.  But truly?   Overwhelming amount of information,  Scientific fundamentals.  Natural therapies and Whole nutrition.  Pharmaceutical histories and Horrifying realities.   Personal stories...  Conquering Cancer... Gentle Hope Rising!

To begin with, I am more optimistic than discouraged, am more hopeful than despairing.  The documentary covered a lot of ground in just 9 episodes, opening up the door to more questions and possibilities than ever before.

Over the next weeks, I would love to break it down and share some of the interviews and therapies discussed that seemed especially tailored for the pancreatic cancer journey...

I've already shared Pamela Kelsey's story of using the Hoxsey Formula in her pancreatic cancer treatment success...

And today, I'd like to start the review with another pancreatic cancer survivor and her story:

Her name is Felicity Corbin Wheeler and she shared her pancreatic cancer journey in Episode 7.   She was diagnosed in 2003 and chose natural therapies in treating her cancer.  Her story is compelling and I was very interested in her approach, as both her children had also suffered with cancer.

Her basic treatment plan involved eating a whole, raw food diet, accompanied with The Gerson Therapy as well as laetrile, or vitamin B-17.

If you are currently walking this cancer road, and you are reading this post, then I can only imagine you are seeking answers... searching for real treatments that offer hope, for life, full and whole and long, not just a few added months filled with wasting and pain...

I am too.  Seeking hope, searching for answers, fighting to find a cure for an incurable diagnosis...

After watching The Truth About Cancer, I am more convinced than ever that there are no silver bullets, nor perfect treatments for pancreatic cancer...

But, I am also more convinced than before that there's more out there than just chemo and radiation therapies for ourselves and our loved ones fighting this formidable cancer.  Perhaps a combination... Perhaps an integrative approach... Perhaps one of these therapies will speak truth...

More to this review in the weeks to come...

My Love and Prayers for Wisdom and Grace in Abundance as we Journey on...

Always,
          Jane

   

No comments: