Background HTML Whitewashed

Saturday, November 11, 2017

What I Ate Today...

Love this article from Professor Campbell's website, Nutrition Studies...

Easy Plant-Based Meal Prep for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

The author hits the nail right on the head with her opening statement:

"I do not like to cook.  And I judge a recipe by its length; if it's long, I'm not using it.  In other words, I place a high value on ease and convenience.  So I was grateful to learn plant-centered meals can be prepared easily.  This chapter provides guidance on how to make simple yet tasty plant-based meals."

Bingo!

That's me!  Short on time, long on good taste!

If you would like to get a whole lot of help with this Whole-Food, Plant-Based transition head on over to Easy Meal Prep Ideas...

What to eat for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner... easy, fast and delicious!


Eating to Live!




No comments: