Background HTML Whitewashed

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Where Do We Start When our Mind Goes Blank?

When I started looking seriously at the Whole-Food, Plant-Based diet, my mind went blank. Totally blank!

Like, what will I eat?  No cheese? No Burgers? No Ice Cream?  Not even Milk, so no cereal??!!  Exactly... Blank!  I couldn't imagine just eating salads all day (with no cheese or ranch dressing!  Hello?!)

That was my basic understanding of a whole-food, plant-based diet.  No fun, just salads, sad, sad, sad...

Was I wrong!

After commiting to the change, I started doing some serious research.

My world exploded!

There are so many amazing recipes out there... And today I'm sending you over to an awesome website to get you started.

Ben Bella Vegan

Go there now... you have my blessing {smile}

At BenBella Vegan you will find the resources and inspiration for an exciting transition to plant-based living and a whole lot of delicious recipes!

 Life is getting good...

My Love, Always,
Jane


No comments: