Background HTML Whitewashed

Sunday, January 1, 2023

No Resolutions this Year!

 I'm learning that New Year's Resolutions are slightly over-rated.  

I love the fresh start of a new year.  I do!  The chance we have to make better choices.  The blank slate of a new calendar after the crazy sweet chaos of the weeks just past.

But...

Resolutions always seem to set me up for failure. Maybe you feel it too?  Especially if your plate is filled with doctor appointments, cancer treatments and waiting on endless test results.  Some days it's all we can do to take the next step.  I know.

There's a longing for the simple things...

- getting outside and feeling the sun warm my skin
- taking time to watch the colors bloom at sunset
- breathing deep and long
- celebrating small victories each day
- spending time with the ones I love

This year let's choose to lead with grace and give ourselves the gift of presence!

Welcome 2023!  Let's see what beauty unfolds!

My Love,
           Jane

 

No comments: