Background HTML Whitewashed

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Frank Germano Survives Pancreatic Cancer

Frank makes me smile.

He is a lot like my Chemistry professor in college.

Straightforward, to the point and no-nonsense.

He has a website at FrankGermano that is more scientific than melodramatic (he is an Aerospace Engineer after all!)   And out of all his posts, there is one small entry about beating pancreatic cancer.  Hello?!  I've made a practice out of shouting such good news from the rooftops!  But that's just me... lol!

Would you like to hear what Frank has to say about cancer?  And how he treated his pancreatic cancer... the very deadly, most dangerously ruthless kind of cancer?

Me too!

Here is Frank's post, dated October 22, 2015:

"Here's a list of what I used in my battle with cancer.  Since so many are in need of this info, I'm making it publically available.

First off, I lost both parents to cancer, back in the 1990 and 1993 years, I watched them suffer through Chemotherapy as well as surgeries.  I also watched each take their last breath.  Not pleasant.  I've lost almost all relatives on each side die of cancer, 14 in total, so I knew cancer risk was high in my family.

In the late 80's, I had an emergency appendectomy which ended up being a tumor (malignant) surrounding the appendix.  That started this ordeal.  In 2008, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer.  Surgically removed.

Just this past year, 2014, I'm rushed to the hospital with crippling pain in the abdomen, and I undergo emergency gallbladder surgery.  Then the fun starts... I get told there's a large mass under my right kidney.  It's diagnosed as malignant.  Another surgery.  At this point, I'm just agreeing with the doctors and saying ok to surgery.

With the kidney and the cancerous tumor, they diagnosed that as having metastasized from the Pancreas.  The tumor on the lower right kidney was removed surgically, as well as the margins.  Then the doctors informed me of first a single, then multiple tumors in the pancreas.  I was treated entirely at the West Los Angeles CA VA Medical Center.

Over the course of three months, from first being told of pancreatic cysts/tumors, cancer, I opted to not take Chemo, no radiation, and certainly no more surgery.  The items listed below are what I started taking.  The Third MRI showed no hot spots and a biopsy revealed previous tumors had been reduced to shells, with (so far) no further trace of malignancy and spreading.  Although in remission, is "cancer" ever really completely gone?  All I can say is I'm very, very happy to be alive.

Number one is getting your body alkaline vs acidic.  Lots of good sources for this, from the Kangen Water Machine, the John Ellis Water, which you can even get on eBay in gallon Mylar bags cheaply, or store bought.  Avoid all sugar.  Try to cut the starches.  Keep hydrated.  Do a Google search for "cancer diet" for lots of other smart food choices.  The list of what I added is below.  This came from research I did on Steve Jobs and his battle with cancer.

Note:  I'm not a doctor.  All of "this" came from my own research, and the info is available all over the internet.  What I can say is that something worked in my case, and I obviously still have my pancreas and did not opt for any further surgery.  Here's the list -

Turmeric and Black Pepper (1 tsp ea mixed with Olive Oil and add to water or any drink)

Neuroquell - Use Neuroquell PLUS as there is 37% more potency vs the Neuroquell and use 6 drops added to any drink or smoothie.  This stuff was designed to eliminate all pain topically so it's also great if you have discomfort or pain associated with cancer, anywhere.  Read up on it and decide for yourself.

Mangosteen and Graviola capsules

Wormwood (Artemesinin) capsules taken with a good iron supplement.

Lei Gong Teng (Google this, and find a supplier.  It's a Chinese remedy, and simplest to find in a tincture)

You can get these at Vitacost or most online herbal sources."

And that is Frank's post on pancreatic cancer.

Who says a Story of Love has to be all mushy with emotion?  Thanks Frank for sharing Hope for the Journey!

No comments: