Background HTML Whitewashed

Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of Grace for the Caregiver

31 Days....

A post for each day of October...

On a topic that just speaks joy to my heart...

Grace for the Caregiver
 
And how did I ever come up with such an idea?!  Crazy, Glorious 31 Day Idea?!  Smile...I didn't, but I'm joining in this year with other crazy, fun, amazing bloggers at The Nester for the challenge.   Every year, she puts forth the call to write on a topic (of your choice) for 31 days.  And so many have come alongside her to share their lives, their stories and their inspirations...for 31 days.
 
31 days!
 
Is it possible?  To write on 1 topic every day for a whole month?
 
Oh my, yes...especially when it comes from the heart.  And being a Caregiver for mom has been such a terrible privilege throughout her long pancreatic cancer journey.  The things that have humbled me, torn me, filled me and blessed me... this 31 day project comes from the deep.  For I know there are so many unsung hereos out there laying down the same sacrifice for those they love...
 
You are the Caregivers.  The ones Giving, Loving, Hurting and Hungry.
 
Hungry for the Encouragement and Hope that your sacrifice is not in vain.  For the Words that speak Peace to your troubled heart and broken soul.  And  Yes, for the Grace to believe that it is enough...
 
 
Day 1  Who...Me? A Caregiver?!
Day 2  Grace...Simplified
Day 3  When Grace and Need Collide
Day 4  Top Ten Grace Tips for Caregivers
Day 5  Grace Break...Farm Style
Day 6  The Nitty-Gritty Life of a Caregiver
Day 7  Yoga and Moses
Day 8  Hands Held High
Day 9  The Mother of All Guilt Trips
Day 10  Swarms of Locusts Everywhere...Ugh!
Day 11  Another Perspective...Through the Eyes of the Cared-For
Day 12  Grace Break...Fall-Style!
Day 13  Too Dog-Gone Cute to be Guilty
Day 14  Meltdown Madness
Day 15  When Things Can't Be Changed...
Day 16  The Best of All Meltdowns!
Day 17  The Cyclone of Fear
Day 18  Craft Fair Craziness!
Day 19  Courage and Fear...
Day 20  Grace Break...Friend-Style
Day 21  The Mighty Acorn
Day 22  How do I Choose to be Remembered?
Day 23  The Right Place at the Right Time doing the Right Things
Day 24  The Grace Gift of Friendship
Day 25  The Ungrateful, The Unthankful, The Unlovable
Day 26  Words to Live By...
Day 27  Grace Break...Funny Style!
Day 28  Run...Don't Walk...to the nearest Spa!
Day 29  The Shadow Valley
Day 30  It is a Privilege...
Day 31  I Would Do it All Over Again in a Heartbeat!
 
 
 
Join me please...we'll journey it together, in Grace, Always,
 
Jane

No comments: